Back to Products
2022 Webinar Bundle
Education | On-Demand Webinar
Gain access to national speakers and industry experts in one hour sessions that offer CAPP points. Job-specific training benefits include improved management and communication skills, increased industry knowledge, greater participation and teamwork, and more. Includes all 2022 webinars, both live and recorded.
- January 12: Innovation Strategies for the Parking & Mobility Industry. Presented by Katharine Beaty.
- February 9: Changes in Managing Parking & Travel Demand. Presented by Brian Shaw, CAPP.
- February 23: A New Approach Can Help Cities Measure & Solve Cruising for Parking. Presented by the Federal Highway Administration. Free for all IPMI Members!
- March 9: No Parking Without a Plan: Planning for a Successful Technology Implementation. Presented by the IPMI Technology Committee.
- April 13: Curb Loading Trends (CLT): How to Secure and Leverage Data to Manage, Monetize, and Reinvent the Curb: A Panel Discussion.
- May 11: Empowering the Parker: The Benefits of True Open Parking Ecosystem. Presented by Curtis Morgan and Jason Sutton.
- June 15: IPMI’s Mobility Framework in Action. Presented by Carmen Donnell, CAPP and Nathan Berry.
- September 14: Everything You Wanted to Know About EV Charging But Were Afraid to Ask – EV Charging Basics. Presented by Paul Pirhofer, CAPP.
- November 9: Parking Work is Emotional Customer Service Work. Presented by Teresa Trussell, CAPP.
Non-Member Price: $379
Member Price: $179