New APO Site Reviewer Training
Online, Instructor Led Training for New APO Site Reviewers
The Accredited Parking Organization (APO) program establishes a benchmark of the quality by which a parking management organization conducts its business and maintains its facilities and services. Site review is a required component for applicant organizations and must be completed by an IPMI-approved site reviewer who has successfully completed this training.
Become an IPMI APO Site Reviewer and add this valuable credential to your resume. Lead the effort for industry organizations or your clients to earn the only accreditation for parking, transportation, and mobility organizations.
- May 7, 2024: 2:00 - 4:00 pm ET
- May 9, 2024: 2:00 - 4:00 pm ET
Register today and learn how to plan and perform a comprehensive Site Review, and learn best practices to advance the accreditation process.
APO Site Reviewer Training features:
- Two live online sessions with collaborative and interactive coursework.
- Registration of your credential on the IPMI Roster provided to all organizations pursuing accreditation.
- Detailed coursework on criteria in 13 categories, as well as site assessments for Premier Facilities.
Offers 5 CAPP points and .5 CEUs, with limited class size to maximize the participant learning experience.
Yasser Jabbari, CAPP, Operations Coordinator, University of California, Riverside