Parksmart Advisor Training
Online, Instructor Led Training - April 2024
Parksmart Advisors lead clients through the certification process for sustainable parking structures. The Parksmart program is now offered under by the USGBC/GBCI alongside the suite of LEED and other sustainability rating systems. IPMI is the USGBC Education Partner providing the education required to earn this valuable certificate.
Offers 9 CAPP Points, 9 GBCI CE Credits, and .9 CEUs.
This is a four-day course: April 16, 18, 23, 25. Sessions run 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. ET each day.
Due to the online interactive nature of this course, this course is limited to 16 attendees.
- Purchase a copy of the Parksmart Certification standard
- Attend all four sessions
- Pass the end-of-course assessment with a score of 70% or higher. All individuals who pass the assessment will be listed on USGBC’s website.
- Illustrate and detail the specific management, programmatic, technological, and structural elements of the certification
- Evaluate a parking facility, including the tools, process, and procedures for submitting facilities for certification
- Evaluate case examples against the Standard and determine acceptability or changes.
- Illustrate acceptable versus non-acceptable evidence for certification application.
- Review the Parksmart scorecard.
Eric Haggett, LEED Green Associate
Director of Planning, Walker Consultants
Eric Haggett is a Director of Planning for Walker Consultants and has been in the parking industry for the past 15 years. Eric works with public and private sector clients throughout the country, primarily focusing on financial analyses, operations consulting, and planning engagements. In his time as a Parksmart Advisor, Eric has successfully assisted in the Certification of four parking structures, in addition to teaching several Parksmart Advisor training classes.