Parksmart Advisor Training
Online, Instructor Led Training - September 2023
Parksmart Advisors lead clients through the certification process for sustainable parking structures. The Parksmart program is now offered under by the USGBC/GBCI alongside the suite of LEED and other sustainability rating systems. IPMI is the USGBC Education Partner providing the education required to earn this valuable certificate.
Offers 9 CAPP Points, 9 GBCI CE Credits, and .9 CEUs.
This is a four-day course: September 19, 21, 26 and 28, 2023. Sessions run 12:30 - 2:00 pm ET each day.
Due to the online interactive nature of this course, this course is limited to 16 attendees.
- Purchase a copy of the Parksmart Certification standard
- Attend all four sessions
- Pass the end-of-course assessment with a score of 70% or higher. All individuals who pass the assessment will be listed on USGBC’s website.
- Illustrate and detail the specific management, programmatic, technological, and structural elements of the certification
- Evaluate a parking facility, including the tools, process, and procedures for submitting facilities for certification
- Evaluate case examples against the Standard and determine acceptability or changes.
- Illustrate acceptable versus non-acceptable evidence for certification application.
- Review the Parksmart scorecard.