Parksmart Advisor Training
Online, Instructor Led Training - February 2022
Parksmart Advisors lead clients through the certification process for sustainable parking structures. The Parksmart program is now offered under by the USGBC/GBCI alongside the suite of LEED and other sustainability rating systems. IPMI is the USGBC Education Partner providing the education required to earn this valuable certificate.
This is a four-day course. The class will take place on each of the four specified days from 2:00 p.m. EST until 3:30 p.m. EST:
February 15, 17, 22, & 24
Due to the online interactive nature of this course, this course is limited to 14 attendees.
- Purchase a copy of the Parksmart Certification standard
- Attend all four sessions
- Pass the end-of-course assessment with a score of 70% or higher. All individuals who pass the assessment will be listed on USGBC’s website.
- Illustrate and detail the specific management, programmatic, technological, and structural elements of the certification
- Evaluate a parking facility, including the tools, process, and procedures for submitting facilities for certification
- Evaluate case examples against the Standard and determine acceptability or changes.
- Illustrate acceptable versus non-acceptable evidence for certification application.
- Review the Parksmart scorecard.